Re: Re: 3D Printing of Photograph with Oil Painting Relief Effect - 3D Print like Carbon Process

From: Delft Spline Systems <info_at_spline.nl>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 13:51:07 +0200

Hi Mustafa,

Lithophanes and other reliefs can very well be created using CNC machining.
Any digital photo can be used, which will be converted to 256 grey levels.
You can set Z-values for black and for white, the software will then
create a relief with 256 Z-levels.
See the videos on www.deskproto.com/support/videos-lithophanes.htm
<http://www.deskproto.com/support/videos-lithophanes.htm>

Lex.

Similar disclosure: this is from the manufacturer of DeskProto.

--
Delft Spline Systems,  The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: 3D CNC machining for non-machinists.