Re: 3D Printing of Photograph with Oil Painting Relief Effect - 3D Print like Carbon Process

From: Andrew Werby <computersculpture_at_juxtamorph.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 11:17:27 -0700

This might call for a Mcor machine. It prints on layers of ordinary
paper and laminates them to form a 3D object. There would be more
stair-stepping in the relief that you'd see on a gelatin print, but the
blacks would be black, the grays would be gray and the whites would be
white. Here's a link: http://mcortechnologies.com/3d-printers/ ; they
can probably refer you to a service bureau.

Andrew Werby
www.computersculpture.com