Re: Re: 3D Printing of Photograph with Oil Painting Relief Effect - 3D Print like Carbon Process

From: David Cranor <david.cranor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 18:34:32 -0400

Hi Mustafa,

Are you talking about making lithopanes? If so, you can make them on a Formlabs printer. This blog post shows how to process the images in Photoshop and print/finish them:

http://formlabs.com/company/blog/2014/07/22/make-your-own-3d-printed-lithoform/

David

(full disclosure: I’m a co-founder of Formlabs)