Re: Re: 3D Printing of Photograph with Oil Painting Relief Effect - 3D Print like Carbon Process

From: Morley, Ed <morley.e_at_pg.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 09:32:08 +0000

As already mentioned, the Objet machines (any will do, not just the connex3 - in fact the older Eden with thinner 16 micron build layers would be better!) work well for 'lithoforms'. We've had success with these and the translucency of the Vero White material works well for this application.

I have no interest in any manufacturer; I'm just an impartial user.