How good is Imageware Surfacer

From: Ellis Mackay (ellis_mackay@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 14:43:21 EEST

Hello All RP-ML people

I was wondering if any imageware Surfacer users are having any problems with
their product and support? We are finding that all users we have spoken with
never get a response to their enquiries and problems. We many be looking to
invest in the field of RE and need to know whether we are likely to find
Imageware to be a major problem.

Also if you use Imageware, does it meet your requirements? It appears to be
very comprehensive but do the functions work ok?

Any information that helps us to make our decision would be much
appreciated.

Best Regards

Ellis Mackay
Mackay Design Solutions