RE: How good is Imageware Surfacer

From: John Plagakis (john@innovmetric.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 17:26:16 EEST

Hello Ellis,

You need to look at PolyWorks. PolyWorks is targeted at Rapid Prototyping
and Rapid Tooling engineers and technicians who use 3D digitizing
technologies in their everyday work. InnovMetric Software is committed to
work closely with its customers and partners to constantly improve the 3D
digitizing process in order to reach new heights in productivity.

PolyWorks is the leading software solution providing a comprehensive set of
tools for rapidly processing 3D digitizer data for Rapid Prototyping,
Reverse Engineering, and Inspection applications:

Rapidly create high-precision polygonal models of simple to very complex
objects.
Rapidly and easily fit Bezier curves and surfaces for your reverse
engineering needs.
Rapidly verify the accuracy of physical prototypes compared to their CAD
representation.

PolyWorks' highly automated tools have enabled manufacturers and service
bureaus to dramatically increase their productivity. PolyWorks creates 3D
models in standard industry formats for use in all commercially available
CAD/CAM software packages.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

John Plagakis
Sales Representative
InnovMetric Software

Tel: (514) 336-9672
e-mail: john@innovmetric.com <mailto:john@innovmetric.com>

InnovMetric Software (Head Office)
2014, Jean-Talon Nord, Suite 310
Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Canada
G1N 4N6

Tel: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001

A complete solution for advanced digitizing applications is here:
 Check out POLYWORKS at: http://www.innovmetric.com