RE: [rp-ml] STL Decimation / Triangle Reductions ?

From: Ingrid Weber <i.weber_at_simpleware.com>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 15:33:48 EEST

Hi Steve,

ScanIP from Simpleware has a very efficient STL decimator which will
create manifold decimated STL with good triangular quality tesselations
(the latter is important for further processing of file in CAD software
or for meshing for finite element/CFD purposes).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Ingrid

Ingrid Weber
Marketing Manager