[rp-ml] Z810 3D Printer - Employment Opportunity

From: Jim Pike <jim.pike_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 06:37:41 EEST

**Rapid Manufacturing Model Maker needed to operate our Z810 3D Printer.

*Employment opportunity for qualified technician in our expanding RP
manufacturing facility.

We are looking to hire a candidate to work in our Dayton, Ohio facility.
Main responsibilities include operating a 3D Printer, processing RP models
which includes preparing and finishing as necessary.

Preferred qualifications for this full time opportunity are: Technical or 2
year AAS degree

Please send resume with confidence to: jim.pike@gmail.com

*