Re: [rp-ml] STL Decimation / Triangle Reductions ?

From: Marcus Joppe <jop.rpml_at_marcam.de>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 17:42:29 EEST

Hello Steven,

just saw your request on triangle reduction on the rp-ml.

VisCAM has a very efficient triangle reduction which is controlled by the defined accuracy you would need for your application. The triangle reduction is part of the Mesh Repair module which furthermore includes very efficient STL fixing functions. The price for the Mesh Repair module is only $995.

30 days trial versions are available at www.marcam.de.

Best regards
Marcus Joppe

---------------------------------------