RE: [rp-ml] Vibration sensitivity of SLA equipment?

From: Mitchell, Doug \(D.B.\) <dmitchel_at_ford.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 14:56:59 EET

Keep in mind that foundation will also make a difference. When we bought
our
first SLA (way back when), we did a quick research to find the floor
thickness
in the proposed lab. We revisited that question when we bought our
SLA-500
in 1990. We determined that although we were less that 50 yards from a
truck
route, we had a foundation that was thick enough that it wouldn't
present a
problem.

--
Doug Mitchell