[rp-ml] Vibration sensitivity of SLA equipment?

From: Steve Stewart <steve_at_protogenic.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 01:13:43 EET

Hi, all -

We are planning on moving our facility this next year, probably just a few
miles away from where we are now. However, one of the questions that was
just asked is, "do you have any concerns about railroad tracks, thus
vibrations, near the building?"

I'm pretty sure that having trains run right by an SLA machine would be a
bad idea, but can anybody tell me what a safe distance from tracks might be?
Any real-life experience with trains and vibrations?

Thanks in advance,

Steve Stewart

Steve Stewart
steve@protogenic.com
protogenic, inc.
<http://www.protogenic.com/> http://www.protogenic.com
1490 w. 121 ave., suite 101 phone:303-252-0212
westminster, co 80234
fax:303-252-0223

Protogenic - Your design, our commitment