RE: [rp-ml] Books on Rapid Manufacturing

From: Alex Do (do@oxy.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 04:32:06 EEST

I'm also enjoying Paul F. Jacobs SME book "Stereolithography and Other RP&M
Technologies" as a fairly detailed look into the SL process. It starts at a
high-level and comes down to a fair level of depth in understanding SL
issues. It isn't super-low level but it gets me low enough to point me to
the right directions ... for example I'm currently trying to understand
chemical processes and resultant material properties in SL, and it's
presented a fair overview of the polymerization process but I'm going to
refer to my polymer engineering books for more detailed answers.

~alex