Re: info on RTV, Direct AIM, SL Composite moulding and Keltool technologies

From: Michael Tsenter (nest@primenet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 02:29:21 EET

Hi Nik:

I will be happy to provide you with a video tape showing the operation of the
CAMATTINI Protomix System for vacuum casting & polyurethane injection in
vacuum. Also, we will include a table that compares the Protomix System with
MCP 004 machine.

Let me know your mailing address, so that we can forward this information to
you.

Best regards,
Michael Tsenter

----