Re: info on RTV, Direct AIM, SL Composite moulding and Keltool technologies

From: Michael Wells (mwmcp@cyberzone.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 21:27:43 EET

Mr. Durnjak NIkolas,
By now I am sure you have received more information on RTV, Direct AIM, SL
Composite injection moulds and Keltool than you ever expected. Please allow
me to add to your data base; The MCP Group is the leading manufacturer of
RTV vacuum casting systems. Our equipment is capable of casting RTV
silicones, urethanes, waxes and epoxies. We have a patent pending process
for manufacturing Vacuum Cast Composite Accurate Tools (VaC.A.T.). This
technology facilitates the manufacturing of 80% aluminum filled epoxy
injection mould inserts in as few as 3 working days. MCP is a global
corporation and has several technical centers located in Europe as well as
the United States. In the United Kingdom, please contact our Mr. Robert
Bennett, Sales Manager MCP UK (Stone at Staffordshire) at
bbennett@mcp-group.co.uk or you can phone him at 44-(1) 785-815-651. In the
United States, we currently have a major development program underway at one
of your locations and I would be pleased to update on our progress. Kindly
phone me at 1-800-627-0222 or 248-324-0222. MCP also has a website
www.mcp-group.com
Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Mike Wells