Feedback on SLS Windows NT Software by DTM

From: J Alexander Mitchell (jigaloj@excite.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 01:44:07 EEST

Greetings RPML,

I am interested in receiving some feedback from users of the new SLS Windows
NT software offered by DTM. Particularly from those individuals that had the
new software installed on the Sinterstation 2000. Please inform me of any
information regarding the advantages and disadvantages of the software. Any
information will help out tremendously.

Thank you in advance,

J. Mitchell
MSOE-RPC
SLS Operator

* Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. *
* Sigma Chapter-University of Michigan *
* Krimson Tide FA 96 *
"I am better than no one else, but yet no one else is better than me."
 -Mike Tyson