Reverse Engineering made easy

From: JENNY WRIGHT (jenny@ra-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 00:42:53 EEST

>Read carefully all those interested in removing the pain associated with
RE. I believe that I have found the long awaited solution toolkit (and I
>emphasise the word solution).

>I apologise in advance for my ramblings but I am very excited about what
this suite of tools is going to enable me to do.

>Delcam Plc,

Chris,
Don't you mean CopyCAD is our front end tool, seeing as you are the product
marketing manager for it within Delcam. Nice subtle bit of advertising -
well nearly!
For wrapping logo's, photo's, textures etc you should also consider Type3
from Vision Numeric.
Best Regards

John Wright
Response Associates Ltd.