RE: Metal rp, succes stories needed...

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 00:41:16 EEST

My additional comments are preceeded by &&&&&&&&& below:

At 06:18 PM 6/10/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Tom,
>Accuracy ?

&&&&&&&&&& We quote twice investment casting tolerances which are +/- 0.005
inch/inch, but parts often are better than that.

>Do you use the precision cast molds for plastic injection molding as well ?

&&&&&&&&&& We've cast about fifty molds for others for plastic injection
molding, and a dozen experimental ones for our own use for waxing.