[rp-ml] Objet v. Projet machines

From: Bill Bedford <billb_at_mousa.biz>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2011 - 12:00:13 EET

The Objet website has a lot of information about their machines and how
to deal with the models they produce. Is there anything similar for the
3D systems Projets?
What I trying to find out is whether features I see on builds are
inherent in the output of all Projet machines or something that can be
adjusted for.

--
Bill Bedford
"Man is an animal suspended in webs of significance he himself has spun"

-- Clifford Geertz