Re: [rp-ml] zcorp z402 online mode

From: Lino P. Stavole <lino_at_creaturecompany.com>
Date: Fri Oct 08 2010 - 22:04:07 EEST

Thanks Buddy,
yes, i was planning on flushing the lines anyways. I have a lot of piano
wire so interesting enough it may come in handy.

My monitor is not powering up though through the printer though. When its
plugged into the computer it works fine.

I will chase the hoses and troubleshoot. how do you reset the printer?

David, I am not in the market for an objet. Thanks though. I have a great
relationship with a bureau that does great work for me.

Lino