[rp-ml] 3X SLA250 for sale

From: Thomas Ziolkowski <info_at_m2-systems.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 19:20:17 EEST

For Sale

We are selling a 3x SLA 250 "Ganged" Laser System This system uses 1
Solid-state DPSS laser to run all three machines. The laser is 1 watt in
power, less than six months old and has only 3625 hours. We have a 2 year
warranty for the laser. There is 18 months left on the warranty. We are
splitting the beam across 3 machines and are running the machines at 50 mw
each. The system can accommodate another SLA 250 with a minimal amount of
rework. This is one of a few SLA choppers made by National RP Support, while
National RP is no longer making these machines, the are able to service
these machines.

-SLA250-1 M/N 250/50 DOM 1998

-SLA250-2 M/N 250/40 DOM 1993

-SLA250-3 M/N SLA-1 DOM 1988

(3) Control Computers with loaded software

(3) SLA250 Vats

(3) SLA250 Building Platforms

Price: $89,500.00 installed. Shipping is NOT included.

All interested parties, please email me off line at
John.m@kelyniamengineering.com

Thank You,

John Mastoloni

Keyniam Engineering/ M2 Systems