[rp-ml] Universal Joint (Siggraph 08) Update + Thanks

From: Jonathan Chertok (Universal Joint) <chertok_at_universaljointdesign.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 23:30:41 EEST

Hi All.

I wanted to give everyone an update on Siggraph 2008 and thank everyone
that has helped with this project over many years.

http://www.universaljointdesign.com/wwwcms/welcome.php?menu=135&submenu=209&subsubmenu=325

http://www.siggraph.org/s2008/attendees/newtech/14.php

It was a tremendous opportunity and there was some very interesting
architectural work presented as well.

For last minute rescues I want to extend my deep appreciation to Scott,
Terry, Ed and David.

I'll be turning more of my attention to contemporary Design-Build
projects out of Austin, Texas but expect to be continuing to develop,
and increasing the scale, this research

http://www.universaljointdesign.com/wwwcms/welcome.php?menu=2&submenu=3&subsubmenu=211

http://www.universaljointdesign.com/wwwcms/welcome.php?menu=2&submenu=3&subsubmenu=213

Most Sincerely,

Jonathan

P.S. A larger list of thanks is on the link below and I'd love to get
this proofed by anyone that has contributed as I'm hoping to include
this in published form in the future.

http://www.universaljointdesign.com/wwwcms/welcome.php?menu=135&submenu=209&subsubmenu=304

FWIW, The project would not have been accomplished without this list.

--
http://www.universaljointdesign.com
development + design + construction