Re: [rp-ml] Stratasys models for investment casting

From: <shund_at_pardev.com>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 16:28:43 EET

If you are looking for good surface finish out of the machine and very low
ash contact <0.01% use parts built on an Objet machine. We have done parts
for several companies and they have all been happy with the results.

Steve Hund
Paradigm Development Group
1435 Elmhurst Rd.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007