Re: [rp-ml] Stratasys models for investment casting

From: Brett Lyons <lyonsb_at_umich.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 14:45:26 EET

Hello,

While not yielding the quality of a good Quickcast, the ZCorp IC
material does a fine job as an IC pattern for some castings, if
processed well. We've poured a number of these in our own foundry, and
with industrial foundries.

-Brett

Brett Lyons
Senior Research Technician, UM3D Lab
Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
FSAE, SAE, SME, AFS
734-647-5497

Quoting Kaiser3DLLC@aol.com: