Re: [rp-ml] Vibration sensitivity of SLA equipment?

From: James P. Harrison <harrjp_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 03:09:28 EET

I have experience with vibrations. We had an SLA500 and SLA5000 on the second floor. A building was built directly behind us and the preparation of the ground caused problems with our lasers walking out. I also did some consulting for a company that had trains go by 36 feet from the back of their building. The train does cause vibrations to run through the building. If you have any more specific questions, just give me a call.

Jim

James P. Harrison
harrjp@juno.com
954-804-1419