RE: Minimum Overhang Thickness

From: Deanda, Jerrold (jerrold.deanda@lmco.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 03:31:50 EEST

But seriously.... The only rule I use is if an anchored overhang extends out
farther than the support spacing I'm using, (.4" to .25") I put supports
under it. "Better Safe Than Salad" we say here. It IS true though, if
you're just going one layer, the thing can pretty much extend to the edges
of the tank because the recoater is just about the only enemy it has. As
long as the Doctor Bar or Zephyr Bar stays put, no problem.

jerry