Starting a reverse engineering laboratory.

From: f2000301@bits-pilani.ac.in
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 15:05:13 EEST

Hello Group,

I am C.V.Ramachandran, a final year mechanical engineering student from
BITS,Pilani,India.This is my first mail to the group.

Our institute is interested in starting a reverse engineering laboratory
as well as a course on the same.I am therefore in search of the following
info.

1.Details of similar work done in India and else where.
2.A good book on the subject.
3.What are the most basic equipment required and their cost.

Kindly send me whatever info possible.

Thanx a million.