Re: DelcamFINAL

From: thoms1991 (thoms1991@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 17:48:40 EEST

Ian et al, My problem was that a search engine took me to several links to Delcam, none of which worked. I thought maybe they had changed their url and had not updated something; Hence my too quick request for assistance. There was no underlying skulldrudgery! Thank You ALL, who replied without hanging me for asking! Please let this be the final word on this subject.
Best Regards, Tom