SLA Materials?

From: Chris Sonon (csonon@ironmount.biz)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 21:13:19 EET

Hello All,

I was wondering if someone could provide me with specs on SLA materials. An
example is that I would like to know the difference between SOMOS 8100 &
SOMOS 9120. From what I am seeing is that there are many different types of
materials and I would like to know what materials are closely related for
when I receive quotes from different places that use different materials. I
hope that makes sense :-).. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Christopher Sonon

Senior Drafter/System Administrator