Re: SLA Materials?

From: Patrick.Valla (Pat.de.Lyon@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 21:38:15 EET

Hello
You can find these informations at http://www.dsmsomos.com
have a nice year;
Patrick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Sonon
  To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
  Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 8:13 PM
  Subject: SLA Materials?

  Hello All,

  I was wondering if someone could provide me with specs on SLA materials. An example is that I would like to know the difference between SOMOS 8100 & SOMOS 9120. From what I am seeing is that there are many different types of materials and I would like to know what materials are closely related for when I receive quotes from different places that use different materials. I hope that makes sense J.. Any information is appreciated.

  Thanks

  Chris

  Christopher Sonon

  Senior Drafter/System Administrator