RE: Truth and Justice

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 21:06:03 EEST

Al,

Yes by all means let the entire community know when and where! I for one
would love to come and pass out a copy of the MANY emails that you have been
sending me over the years like the one I received this morning. I think
that it would give all concerned a valuable insight to your character. I'd
also like to give the date and place to those that you still owe deposits
to, those that had their day in court and your continuing efforts to ignore
that court ruling! What about truth and justice for them? Oh, wait I
understand its only truth and justice when it falls in YOUR favor!

Karl R. Denton
Lead Engineer
RP and Casting Operations
Williams International