RE: Truth and Justice

From: John Walmsley (jwalmsley2@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 04:45:58 EEST

Truth on the Beach,
or, "Don't you hate it when the sand gets in it? I
personnaly detest Sandy Resin".

As in, "Wait, Wait, Don't tell Me", courtesy Public
television,

Might the Right Reverand Al, (ie
albertyoungii@msn.com,) do the courtesy of admitting
where he acquired "His" imaging machines? "Class, can
you say, "SOMOS"?

Never mind, I could be wrong, and all this is the
product of a 61 year old doddering technician.

(And if you believe that, I not only have a bridge for
you to buy, but an aBRIDGED version of the court of
Truth, Verity, Justice, and the Holy Church of the
Presumptuous Asumtion.")

Mr. Young, to paraphrase his Hemhorriod analogy, might
be likened to his son on Acid, who he believes,
without question, because he shares his experience.

Albert, give it up. Even if you're correct, you ain't
right.

JW
PS God only knows how he handles traffic tickets!!