"MicroMilling" as a kind of useful RT approaches

From: Chang-Shik Min (mcs9413@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 15:17:29 EET

  Dear RP&T professionals:

Hello...how are things going with you ?
I have been very much involved in a study on "MicroMilling" for finishless
and EDMless mold machining using small-diametered ball endmill(dia:0.3mm or
less).
As some of you know well,EDM and finishing after machining process should be
eliminated in order for the total tool machining process to be competitive
in the
age of "speed".so I firmly believe the only answer for this will be
"MicroMilling".
At this point in time,I would be very much interested in any speculation you
may
have about it. Do you have other opinions ?
I really would like to share my experience with you who are interested.
Any comment you'd give would be greatly appreciated.
TIA