Re: position available

From: Ken Richardson (ken@cammatic.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 17:36:38 EET

Kevin,

I saw from you note that your company provides both CNC and RP services. At
CAMmatic we have a Rapid Prototyping technology that allows you to create
true RP models on a traditional CNC milling machine! Our RPworks software
is bundled with custom materials to provide you with the capability to
create overhangs and internal voids that are not possible with traditional
CNC machining. For more details visit http://www.cammatic.com. You can
review our white paper for a step by step description or even download a
demonstration copy of RPworks complete with sample parts, tutorials and a
user's manual.

Thanks.

Ken Richardson, President
ken@cammatic.com