Mould setter vacancy (UK)

From: Nick Osborn (Nick.Osborn@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 20:36:32 EET

Dear List

Swift Technologies Ltd, the Cambridgeshire based materials technology company (and creator of the patented Swiftool and Swiftcore technologies for plastic injection moulding) is expanding.

Further to increasing demand for the Swiftool bureau service, we are looking for an injection mould setter (with minimum 3 year's experience) to join our growing team.

Based in the heart of the Fens in East Anglia we offer a competitive salary, interesting and varied work and a pension & share options package after 6 months.

If you are interested in working with the fastest commercially available process for making plastic injection moulds, send us your CV now.

Regards

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
www.swiftech.co.uk

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time is Money"