Re: STL'S

From: Carl Dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 20:13:53 EEST

"The software generates a tessellated object description known as an STL or STereoLithography file"
Please see Page 4 "Stereolithography and Other RP&M Technologies" by Paul Jacobs

I believe it is also described in the "Fundamentals of Sterolithography" but I can't reference that as I have loaned it out at present.

I hope this puts it to rest.

Carl Dekker