RE: Best solidification software?

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 13:23:09 EET

Vadim

Another solidification package is WINCAST from RWP GmbH.
WINCAST (and its UNIX brother SIMTEC) is a finite element based
code which may be better suited to thin walled castings than the
finite difference software.

Relevant links are
http://www.simtec-inc.com/
http://www.rwp-simtec.de/

Ed
Ed LAMBOURNE Delcam plc
Technical Director Small Heath Business Park,
ebl@delcam.com Birmingham, B10 0HJ, UK
Tel:+44(0)121-766-5544 Fax: +44(0)121-766-5511
http://www.delcam.com Mobile: +44 (0)7775 642817