Internet conference update

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 03:25:04 EET

Dear rp-ml

some of you have noted that there were no papers on Rapid Tooling in the
Internet conference. Well, Kenny Dalgarno has risen to the call and
produced an interesting position paper on the subject. So I hope you can
find some time between the wine and mince pies to see what he has to say.

As in past conferences, some of the discussions are going well and some
have only a few contributions so far. I'm particularly disappointed that no
one has any view on colour RP except me. I particularly want to know
industrial views on the subject areas.

There is still plenty of time for you to register your thoughts, questions
and suggestions. Go to

http://www.rapid-discussion.com

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Dept. Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: +852 28597901
fax: +852 28585415
email: igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between.