RE: Cubic Technology, LOM

From: Michael Feygin (Mfeygin@cubictechnologies.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 00:05:38 EET

Dear LOM users and RPML readers:

I was very upset to read Mr. Siblany's message on RPML. I would like to
correct the information and set the record straight. I want to inform the
users of Rapid Prototyping industry the way it really is.

As you know, I am dedicated to the field of Rapid Prototyping and intend to
continue with innovations and advancements in the area of LOM and other RP
related technologies. Cubic Technology Inc. is a new company which has been
recently established. In addition to manufacturing equipment, a significant
part of our mission is to provide service and raw materials to LOM users.
Although we
have a significant number of spare parts, we will give priority to the
customers who have
signed service contracts with us or use our T & M services. Another priority
will be
to support our distributors who service LOM machines in foreign countries.
Overall,
we plan to actively support all LOM users with our expertise and service.
I and my newly hired Marketing/Sales manager, Bob Geminder, will assist
LOM users with materials, service, equipment and upgrades to equipment.

Please, e-mail or call me for any further discussions on this subject.

Happy Holidays to you all.

Michael Feygin
e-mail: Mfeygin@cubictechnologies.com
tel:310-965-0129