SPI Changes Name to Solidscape, Inc.

From: Jeannie Masterson (jmasterson@solid-scape.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 16:10:25 EEST

SPI CHANGES NAME TO SOLIDSCAPE, INC.

The only thing that remains constant in industry is change. Effective
today, October 2, 2000, Sanders Prototype, Inc. is called Solidscape,
Inc. Although seemingly disruptive and confusing in the short-term,
this change brings new opportunities and clearness to the market, while
delivering value to our customers. Sanders Prototype/Solidscape, Inc.
is a totally independent corporation with a fully functional engineering
and management team. We should not be confused with Sanders Design
International (SDI), or Sanders Associates.

In the past two years, the Company has made substantial progress toward
its objective of leadership in the CAD/CAM rapid pattern making
industry. The Company has overwhelmingly achieved that position in the
jewelry industry, which resulted in a 100% growth in revenue. In April
of this year, the Company announced its newest pattern maker, the
PatternMaster™. The PatternMaster™ is a pattern making system directed
at the industrial marketplace. Leveraging our technology jewels,
accuracy and surface finish, the Company will provide solutions to
industrial customers, enabling our continued rapid growth.

This change is in name only. The address, telephone and fax numbers are
unchanged. The company’s commitment to its customers, resellers, vendors
and other partners is unchanged.

EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 2, 2000

Solidscape, Inc.
316 Daniel Webster Highway
Merrimack, NH 03054-4115 USA
Telephone: 603-429-9700
Fax: 603-424-1850
Web: www.solid-scape.com
precision@solid-scape.com

Thank you in advance for your support and understanding through this
change.

--
Jeannie Masterson
Manager of Sales Administration