RP in the Netherlands / Benelux / Europe?

From: bas.cornelissen@philips.com
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 11:55:36 EEST

Dear list,

I've sent a message some time ago with questions about RP technologies. I received some responses and the discussions started about lazy students. But I have a question again.
First the current status on my report. The matrix with all RP machines is finished, with accuracy's, maximum dimensions, materials etc... The next step is a matrix with companies who provide a "next day" service. I want to compare the price of these
companies by sending an *.stl model to these companies. Is that a good idea?
Especially RP services in the BeNeLux or Europe. They are hard to find in the yellow pages, and not every company seems to be active on the internet.

Question: Is there a list with RP providers in this region available?

If you have a company yourself which can provide a "next day" service, like materialise (www.materialise.be), I would like to hear from you as well. I hope that you would like to cooperate by making an estimation of the cost of my model.
I have also received some questions about the RP matrix, if it is available. Yes it is, if your company can provide a discount on the first prototype then you will receive the matrix :-).
I hope you can provide an answer to my question.

Best regards,
Bas Cornelissen

E-mail: bas.cornelissen@philips.com
Web: www.thebazz.com