Re: inhibition problems with Sl-5510

From: James P. Harrison (harrjp@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 16:08:43 EET

We use SL5510 on our SLA-5000. I have not seen any problems
with Silastic T-2 or Silicone Inc. GI-1000 or P90. Try putting a primer
coat on your masters. If you have any more questions, you can give me a
call.

Jim

James P. Harrison Director Of Operations
3Dimensional Engineering www.3de.net; harrjp@juno.com
2991 N. Powerline Rd. Pompano Beach, FL. 33069
954-972-9906 (phone) 954-972-8903 (fax)

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:26:37 EST Fusioneng@aol.com writes:
>Is anyone else out there using SL-5510 resin. We are having major
>problems
>with inhibition with any silicone we have tried to mold, using our SLA
>masters. We changed over from SL-5190 a month ago. No one warned us of
>potential problem. We have tried Rhone-Poulenc V340, and Silastic T-2,
>and
>Silastic M-2 with no luck. These are all addition cured silicones. If
>anyone
>has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.
>Bob Morton
>Fusion Engineering

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]