RENDERING STL-FILES

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 17:45:31 EEST

>I´m looking for software (NT or 95) to render STL-Files.
>Can anybody help me?

We have a software available on SGIs and PC NT workstations that is
presently available at $300. Please check the web site:
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/ivecs/

Hope this will satisfy your needs. Call if you need additional details.
Georges Fadel
Associate Professor
Mechanical Engineering Department
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634-0921 USA
Tel: (864) 656-5620
Fax: (864) 656-4435
http://design.eng.clemson.edu/fadel.html

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html