Jokes on RP-ML?

From: Vivek Shanmuganathan \(95410006-BS\) (viveks@me.iitb.ernet.in)
Date: Sat Apr 18 1998 - 10:06:46 EEST

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Maurizio Bertoldi wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I looks like everybody didn't agree with Vivek point of view.

O God! Really. I should accept that this morning was a horrible one for
me. A lot of people had almost slapped me not on my mailing list but on my
inbox! At last, there is at least one person to feel that there was some
sense in what I wrote. Thanks, Mr Bertoldi!

> I don't think that a joke in the mailing list is a problem,

Of course, true. It could be restricted to Dr Elaine Hunt or a few more.
But, we must make sure that every body else does not play with rp-ml. And,
some people might even respond to these jokes with (excellent, relly nice,
etc comments) all over the rp-ml. And, some may post variants of the
jokes. If such threads from others are avoided, there is no problem in
getting jokes every week from Dr Hunt.