Skulls

From: Jon Wild (jonwild@retinaldisplays.com)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 18:02:03 EEST

Can you help?
I am trying to get hold of an accurate scan of a human skull with at least one half in perfect condition?
My end aim is to generate a number of horizontal sections through the eye socket area. I am told that I will NOT be
able to generate the outlines I need from an STL file?
Ideally I need to generate my sections in the Frankfort plane (Anthropometric reference plane which passes through the
ear hole and the bottom of the eye sockets). CAT scans are generally taken at an arbitrary angle that is why I need the
whole 3D file of the skull so I can orientate it how I please.

All offers of help very gratefully received

yours sincerely

Jon Wild

Designer

Retinal Displays Ltd.