RP comparisons - imminent feature

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 21:59:16 EET

Dear Blair

There will be review of RP Systems in the May/June Edition of
Time-Compression Technoloiges (Formerly RAPID NEWS) North America.

If you would like a subscription to this publication, or the European
version, should drop me a line enclosing their full name, address,
telephone, fax and Email details, and also slightly strangely your mother's
maiden name (this is used in lieu of a signature for a BPA audit).

I would be delighted to organise a FREE subscription for you if you qualify
for this (By subscribiing to the RP-ML and living either in North America
or Europe you will almost certainly qualify).

Any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mark Littlewood
General Manager