Re: water soluble build material

From: Marina Hatsopoulos (marina@zcorp.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 22:03:21 EET

You are correct. Z Corp's powder materials are starch- and
cellulose-based and therefore are water soluble in their "green" state.
After infiltration with wax, which takes minutes and is
office-compatible, the parts are no longer soluble. Parts can also be
infiltrated with other materials to create even stronger parts that can
be sanded, painted and drilled.

Marina Hatsopoulos
President
Z Corporation