Re: Rhino reviews or case studies

From: Steve_Farentinos (sfarenti@scf.usc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 22 1997 - 21:50:12 EET

Marshall,

 It sounds to me like you're more interested in documenting your design and
getting your parts made. Look for a dimesion driven solid modeler like Solid
Works. It doesn't have the "freeform" surfaceing capabilities of FormZ and
Rhino, but it is better suited to generating engineering drawings and
performing FEA.

Steve

--
Steve Farentinos