Re: Seeking Casting House 200-500# Grey Iron

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Sat Jun 14 1997 - 01:56:17 EEST

     Contact Larry Andre @Solidiform... Aluminum; Investment and Precision
     Sand... ProE and SLA inhouse

     Email: landre@solidiform.com
     1.817.831.2626

     Hope this helps.

     If you need other then aluminum and wish to purchase from a company
     with foundry pattern skills, SLS RP and ProE engineering capabilities,
     give me a call.

     Regards,
     Jim Williams
     Paramount Industries, Inc.
     1.888.RPTOOLS
     www.Paramount.inter.net

Subject: Seeking Casting House 200-500# Grey Iron
Author: onealrj@dibbs.net at INTERNET
Date: 6/12/97 9:50 AM

Hello,
Our company is currently seeking a Casting house and Pattern shop with
the in-house capabilities to use our ProENGINEER data to reduce time to
market and hopefully overall cost. We have several aggressive design
projects in the works and

Additionally I would be interested to find anyone who has had success
reducing time to market using ProENGINEER.

Thanks

--
Richard J. O'Neal
Sr. Airend Designer