Seeking Casting House 200-500# Grey Iron

From: Richard J. O'Neal (onealrj@dibbs.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 16:06:06 EEST

Hello,
Our company is currently seeking a Casting house and Pattern shop with
the in-house capabilities to use our ProENGINEER data to reduce time to
market and hopefully overall cost. We have several aggressive design
projects in the works and

Additionally I would be interested to find anyone who has had success
reducing time to market using ProENGINEER.

Thanks

--
Richard J. O'Neal
Sr. Airend Designer

Coltec Industries Quincy Compressor Division 701 North Dobson Avenue Bay Minette, Al. 36507-3174

email:onealrj@dibbs.net 334-937-5900 ext. 297