Re: PhD proposal suggestions

From: Bradley Rothenberg <>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:55:39 -0500

Hi Tristan,

The effect of pore size on bone ingrowth is an interesting topic:

There's a bunch more literature too on the topic.

*nTopology Inc.*

Bradley Rothenberg | co-founder, ceo | 153 Lafayette St. 7th floor, NY, NY

t. 917.710.1396 e. ** <> w.

*twitter* <>l *instagram
<> *l *facebook*

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Tristan Gerhold <